For over 30 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been the leading provider of pediatric and adult skilled nursing care throughout the home health care industry in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services is in need of a nurse educator for our central and southern New Jersey offices. The nurse educator is responsible for supervising students in the application of theoretical knowledge in a hands-on clinical setting.
Duties of Position
- Plans and provides training in a classroom setting, informing students of standard best practices and laws surrounding specialized nursing skills
Responsibilities of Position
- Provides related instruction and supervises students
- Prepares, administers, and grades applicable tests
- Documents student progress and completes required forms or reports in their entirety
- Prepares and submits a course of study, including program objectives, student performance objectives, and lesson plans
- Conducts training in accordance with all regulations and company policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May require minimal lifting of office records and printouts
- Position may be stressful in terms of meeting deadlines
- Travel is required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in nursing
- New Jersey Registered Nurse License
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Must have two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (RN); a minimum of one year of that experience must be in home care
- Paid Time Off
- Mental Health Days
- Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Survivor Income Benefit Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- 529 College Savings Plan
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our clients, employees and their families, and our communities. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
* Preferred reserves the right to make changes to these offerings and policies at any time.