For over 35 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred is hiring an Information Technology (IT) Specialist, Level 2. The IT specialist is responsible for providing assistance and support to the company. Work may include installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, staffing the help desk, and troubleshooting any issue related to the equipment or applications that may occur on a daily basis.
- MS Windows Servers
- MS Exchange
- MS Windows Desktop 10/11
- MS Office O365
- MAC OS, iOS, and Android configuration
- MS Azure
- Cyber Security knowledge will be helpful
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to take calls after hours and on weekends
- Must be able to travel (up to 3 days per week)
- Strong team-player mindset
- LAN administration
- WAN administration
- Cloud computing
You will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the outlined requirements throughout the interview process.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, information systems, or a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience working in the IT field