For over 30 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most.
Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc. is looking for compassionate, energetic and reliable Live-In Home Care Aides to work one-on-one providing non-medical care to clients in their home.
- Provide routine one-on-one individualized care to adults and seniors
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing client
- Companionship and conversation
- Provide relief for family caregivers by providing temporary support for any length of time
- Monitor and report changes in client health status
- Appropriately document care provided utilizing agency documentation.
- Experience in home health, hospice, or other related fields is preferred. Training opportunities are available
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program and/or a written skills test and competency evaluation consistent with state and federal requirements
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Industry-leading pay rates including weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship programs
- Paid Training